Daisy Pre-school Sessions and Fees Information
- We are open term time only
- Childcare will be provided flexibly with start and finish times available on the hour across the day between 9am and 3pm. 9am - 2pm on Fridays. The latest possible start time in a day is 1pm, 12pm on Fridays.
- Childcare bookings must be for a minimum of 2 hours in any one day and must be booked in with us over at least two separate days.
- Our standard hourly rate is £5.00 for 3 & 4yr olds and £5.50 for under 3s.
- Children will eat lunch between 12-1pm
- There is an initial non-refundable registration fee of £30 for all children not in receipt of government funding or who are seeking additional hours. This will be payable within 10 working days of the confirmation of the place and before any settling visits.
- Childcare session times may be changed without administration charge, if there is availability, with a minimum of 4 weeks’ notice in place. An administration fee of £10 will be charged for any childcare session changes made without due notice.
- All children are eligible for up to 15 hrs Early Years Education funding the term after their 3rd birthday. Some 2 year olds are also eligible.
- Some children of working parents may be eligible for the Extended Funding Entitlement of up to 30 hours.
- A daily consumables charge of £1 per day will be made for provision of lunch and /or snacks to children accessing the Extended Entitlement.
- If your child is absent due to illness or for a holiday the fees are still payable. In the case of hospitalisation, fees will be wavered.
When choosing a childcare provider we recommend you visit the site in person. Please make sure you visit us with your child prior to making this important decision, to ensure you are happy with the way we will be caring for your child. These visits can be made by appointment, please contact us to arrange one.
Daisy Pre-school Term Dates